Wednesday, February 5, 2014

fish-themed birthday party decor kit {printables}

I will now be offering printable birthday party decor kits. I will be starting with printables from parties that I have thrown for my boys. First up, is a fish-themed party that I threw for my son Noah's 2nd birthday. You can see details from the party here. This printable decor kit is available for $45.






This pdf kit includes cupcake toppers, circle favor tags and treat bag favor tags, food/buffet tents and food circle tags, circle backers, straw flags, water bottle labels, centerpiece circles, a Happy Birthday banner with spacers, and coordinating patterned paper. The kit will be customized with your child's name and age. Food item tags can be left blank, or customized with the food item names you need.


To complete your party, you can also purchase coordinating printable invitations ($20), thank you postcards ($10), and return address labels ($5). These are customized with your party information and photos of your child.


No comments:

Post a Comment